How it works
- Click here to register
CREATE & BUILD 🔨
- Review the tracks and requirements.
- Start working on your submission.
- Make use of the resources.
- Check-in with mentors.
- Take part in the weekly workshops & webinars (schedule TBA)
- Don’t forget to ask questions!
- Meet the submission requirements and deadline set out on the official guidelines.
- Make sure to opt-in to the tracks you want to be considered for!
- The winning teams will be announced in each track.
- Prizes & opportunities will be organized shortly after.
- Check out the event’s gallery to see what other people worked on.
You can build and submit any form of virtual infrastructure/NFT to the Next Top Metaverse Build Competition. From buildings to NFT galleries, museums, casinos, festival grounds, and in-game assets the possibilities are truly limitless.
Note: Some ideas take longer to come to fruition than others. While we respect and value ambitious submissions, please be respectful of the March 31st deadline. We cannot accommodate work submitted past this deadline.
Schematic/Blueprint (Proof of Work)
Fully complete sketch/blueprints/design prep work that shows the ideation stages of your work and how you envision your final submission coming to life!
Fully complete 3D file that will be used by the judges to grade and review your work.
Comprehensive description explaining what this NFT/virtual build is, its intended use, and other key attributes that make this virtual build special!